The Salesforce Ecosystem is the first section of the Salesforce Associate exam. Today, we are going to review the main concepts to help you do reviews before the Associate certification.
This section of the exam is divided into four subsections:
- Given a scenario, describe various resources available to learn and apply in-demand Salesforce skills.
- Given a use case, identify which Salesforce Customer 360 product offerings could be used.
- Describe how companies use Salesforce.
- Differentiate between various job roles and career paths in the Salesforce ecosystem.
This section covers 32% of the exam, which means you’ll expect to receive 13 questions about this subject.
This article has been written in question-answer format. I’ll recommend you include these concepts on flashcards and review them constantly.
Given a scenario, describe various resources available to learn and apply in-demand Salesforce skills.
Which 3 Resources are available to learn Salesforce skills?
- Trailhead Academy
- Trailblazer Community Group
4 Benefits of Trailhead?
- Helps you gain new technology, business, and soft skills.
- Trailhead helps you learn in-demand skills.
- With Trailhead, you’ll earn resume-worthy credentials.
- Also, you can connect with a community of Trailblazers for mentorship and career opportunities.
Why use Trailhead Academy?
Companies need to skill up their employees quickly and invest in growing their teams’ careers.
4 Benefits of Trailhead Academy?
- Empower your employees with high-touch, instructor-led learning.
- Grow and validate skills with Salesforce credentials.
- Supercharge your employees’ paths to certification with Trailhead Virtual Bootcamps.
- Give your employees’ the ultimate in-person learning experience with Trailblazer Bootcamps.
3 Benefits of the Trailblazer Community?
- Helps you learn relevant skills
- To connect with other Trailblazers
- To give back knowledge
What does TDX mean?
Where can I post and vote for Salesforce enhancements?
Where can I post Salesforce questions?
In the “Questions” section of the Salesforce Trailblazer Community
2 types of credentials in Salesforce?
2 hands-on organization to practice Salesforce skills?
- Trailhead playground.
- Production Org.
Given a use case, identify which Salesforce Customer 360 product offerings could be used
What is Customer 360?
Customer 360 will put the user in the middle of everything the companies do. Give him the tools to do his job at high performance.
Why choose Salesforce?
That increases collaboration and alignment among all your teams, which leads to lower costs, increased productivity, and efficient growth by exceeding customer expectations.
5 Customer 360 Departments?
- Marketing: It helps the marketing team.
- Sales: Go through the funnel path of sales.
- Commerce: Personalized shopping experiences.
- Service: Support for the client (Mobile, email, Slack, etc.)
- IT: Behind the scenes, collecting and using data for a better customer experience.
8 Salesforce Customer 360 Products?
- Tableau: For Analytics.
- MuleSoft: To integrate external systems.
- Platform: Salesforce Platform.
- Slack: To connect teams, apps, and partners.
- Net Zero: Sostenibilidad
- Industries: Work with solutions designed for their specific industry, like Financial Services Cloud, Health Cloud, Consumer Goods Cloud, and more.
- Partners: AppExchange
- Success: Delivery Success Managers.
6 features of the nonprofit cloud?
- Program Management.
- 10 first subs are free.
Meaning of CPQ?
Why use Service Cloud?
To assist customer support team. (Email, chat or phone)
Which Object frequently uses the service cloud?
Why use Experience Cloud?
To create portals, forums, websites, etc.
Describe how companies use Salesforce
4 Components of the Salesforce Architecture?
- Series of layers.
- Cloud Company.
- Metadata and services.
- Everything is integrated.
What is Multitenant?
Same resources, own space.
What is Metadata?
Data of data.
What is an instance of Salesforce?
Is the specific server cluster that your version of Salesforce is hosted on.
3 types of instances of Salesforce?
- First-Party Infrastructure: Owned and operated by Salesforce.
- Public Cloud Infrastructure: Hosted on Salesforce-managed AWS.
- Hyperforce Infrastructure: Hosted on Salesforce-managed AWS.
3 ways to find our instance of Salesforce?
- Setup / Company Information.
- By the URL (If not MyDomain enabled)
- By searching for your domain directly on “Trust Status (Salesforce.com)”
Why is it important to know about my Salesforce instance?
To see when the next Salesforce release is coming my way. In addition, to properly managing the Salesforce release schedule three times a year.
What does a SaaS mean?
Software as a Service
What is SaaS?
Cloud computing type sold on a subscription. Hosted and provided by the Internet.
What is imperative programming?
Develop using code.
3 Salesforce Releases per year?
5 core values of Salesforce?
- Customer Success
Where to find real-time info on system performance and security for Salesforce orgs?
Differentiate between various job roles and career paths in the Salesforce ecosystem
4 non-technical Roles of Salesforce?
- Sales Professionals
- Marketing Manager.
- UI/UX Designer
- Human Resource Manager.
4 technical roles of Salesforce?
- Software Developers
- Data Scientist
- Product Manager: Produce all the needed to create a product.
- Technical Writer: Create clear instructions on how to use software.
10 Salesforce Career Paths?
- Salesforce Admin, Developer, Consultant and Designer
- Business Analyst
- Cybersecurity, Marketing, Sales and Service Careers
Name of the Salesforce professional that focuses on UI/UX?
User experience designer
Name of companies that provide apps or consulting services?
What are the roles and responsibilities of a Business Analyst?
- Understand what people need from the tools of tech?
- Write US
- Req. Acceptance
- Business process map
- Keep documentation up to date.
If you are not familiar with some concepts, I’ll recommend you search for more information in the references.
- Trailhead – Learn About the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Trailhead – Salesforce Platform Basics
- AppExchange Basics
- Trailhead – Customer 360 Guides: Quick Look
If you want to learn more about Salesforce, go to this article.